Wrong transfer from Brave publishers

Feb 5,I got my first 2.5BaT in My uphold account. 3 days after, brave automatically took back my brave rewards. I speak with the uphold help. They said that i made a tip, but i was not that time in my desktop and i never use the auto-tip feature. How i can contact with brave support?

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

No i have my android phone where i cant link my uphold. Is there a problem with my creators account? In the brave creators i dont have the Bat.

Στις Δευ, 15 Φεβ 2021 στις 8:46 μ.μ., ο/η steeven via Brave Community <[email protected]> έγραψε:

hello i still dont have any answer from you.

Στις Δευ, 15 Φεβ 2021 στις 9:32 μ.μ., ο/η Kropsh J <[email protected]> έγραψε:

Hi @KropshJ - have you disabled Auto-Contribute?

Yes i have disable it. But what we can do with the missing BaT?

Στις Τετ, 24 Φεβ 2021, 6:28 μ.μ. ο χρήστης steeven via Brave Community <[email protected]> έγραψε:

What’s the email linked to your Uphold?

[email protected]

Στις Πέμ, 25 Φεβ 2021 στις 5:30 μ.μ., ο/η steeven via Brave Community <[email protected]> έγραψε:

Thanks. I’ve just refunded your wallet.

Thanks a lot.

Στις Παρ, 26 Φεβ 2021, 5:33 μ.μ. ο χρήστης steeven via Brave Community <[email protected]> έγραψε:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.