Brave Sync HTTP error (504)

I reinstalled windows and brave of course. But sync is giving me error. I tried uninstalling reinstalling brave many times but still giving error.

Brave Version: 1.64.122

And I can see backed off stuffs on right side. There are enteries on bookmarks history etc. but no entry for passwords. Did Brave delete my passwords?

Exact same issue for me. Nothing but bookmarks will sync and I’m seeing the same errors as you. Completely uninstalled, cleaned and reinstalled multiple times with no joy. Have you made progress yet?

@yukira99,
There are currently some known Sync server errors that the team is working on addressing presently. Will try to reply back here when I have more information about the issue or when it is resolved.

Think same thing here just added a new device to chain but it won’t sync passwords - bookmarks fine (yes I told it to sync everything). Other devices show Download Step Result Success this one HTTP Error 504

Same exact issue as @avenir - only bookmarks are syncing on a brand new iMac; seeing a 504 in /sync-internals.

MacOS 14.4.1, Brave Version 1.65.114 (arm64).

Same issue in Ubuntu Budgie 22.04 LTS with Brave Browser 1.65.114.
This issue seems random because I reinstalled the system four times on two different devices in the past 48 hours and the sync function sometimes works sometimes doesn’t.

Same here Mac OS latest on both machines