Brave SEO Ranking

Hi, I recently started using brave for all it’s known advantages compared to Google.

Well I was curious and I searched my website andigarcia.com. I found out most keywords I was ranking first page in Google wherent ranking in brave.

As far as what I have read brave doesn’t have any console or index option so I assume the best I can do to improve seo on brave is just work on my SEO right?

I write this past creating a backlink hoping maybe this helps my website indexing in brave hehe hopefully.

Also brave should update it’s robots crawling. One of the only blogs ranking first page has an old url redirecting to a 404… i updated this in April lol. I’ll create a redirection soon

Thank you.

Hey mate, there are several ways to improve your overall activity on your website. I will tell you some of the free tools I contain used in the process of trying to get on page 1 on google. So, you should try Wordtracker Scout, Lipperhey, Dareboost, Siteliner, and KWFinder. Considering that you specifically asked seo for dentist, Marketjar is a good choice, I used it when my site was going low on views, and it gave me a nice boost to reach page 1 on google. Oh, I also forgot to mention that you can also try to use meta keywords; those are good.

1 Like

So do you need tools to rank on Brave, or does regular SEO work such as meta tags? I’m assuming Brave crawls the website indices like Google does?

Not exactly. Brave uses what is known as the Web Discovery Project. You can learn more about that at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409406835469-What-is-the-Web-Discovery-Project-

Traditional SEO may help on key words or phrases that might pull results. Just keep in mind that Brave doesn’t rank or rerank searches like other search engines do. It just attempts to provide you the best results based on the terms given.

They also have provided Goggles that you can use when performing searches, which give you the ability to rerank and filter searches. For example, the 8 primary ones they show by default are below:

But if you take your time to put in something you’d like, it can provide more, such as:

And if you ever see information is outdated or you think that something like a business or particular website is missing, you can use the feeback button image toward the top of your search results and you can provide details to the Search team. They will then take a look and if it’s wrong or missing, will often update to include it.

1 Like

Since Brave doesn’t offer a console or index option like Google does, focusing on traditional SEO strategies seems like the way to go. Backlinking is always a solid approach, so hopefully, that helps with indexing on Brave.

Since Brave doesn’t offer a console or index option like Google does, focusing on traditional SEO strategies seems like the way to go. Backlinking is always a solid approach, so hopefully, that helps with indexing on Brave.