Do Brave have Webmaster tools for bloggers

Hello, I have heard that Brave launched its search engine so I want to know can We index our sites in your Search Engine or you have any webmaster tools for bloggers as I own a Home Improvement blog so that I can index my blog on Brave? Thanks!

3 Likes

@DarrelShields,
Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time we do not, but plan on implementing this type of tooling in the future. Appreciate your patience.

5 Likes

How can index post in brave?

3 Likes

I have a Blog Website name Rimrose, is there any way to index it on Brave

2 Likes

I Also Have a Career related blog which explains about Career Couselling Is there any way to list that blog into brave Search

1 Like

Hello,

I have a blog website that talks about marketing and another one called مجلد which i would like to index if possible, when is it expected to launch the tool?

Hi,

I just see that my site IDMLover is getting traffic from search.brave.com.

So, I want to know is brave also has a webmaster tool like google or bing. so that I can see more information about how my site performs in brave search.

And also can add my other sites manually.

Hi,

I am also curious to know how to index my blog site Migrate Cloud Data on the Brave search engine. If someone knows the process then please share it.

With regards
Aryan

1 Like

How can index post in brave? Our site name is The commercial post.

Is there any update on this matter? I want to index my Turbo Trafico Organico blog on brave search.

Thanks for the reply from the Brave team. But then how brave search is ranking the websites? On what conditions they are showing websites ranking?
As my website Technodaily is no where showing in brave, but its ranking on top at google Chrome.
Is their any way to fix it. As many people like me also getting shifted to Brave due to all its advanced features and privacy security.

1 Like

Hi i have few websites how can i index in brave search engine

7movierulz
7starmovies
9xflix
Hdmovies

I dont think so… i am want to add my website in brave serach console

Roblox Noob: A Beginner’s Guide

I will like to index my new tech blog Amoled Bytes to brave search engine is there anyway I can do it Amoled Bytes

1 Like

my Blog shows up in brave searches

i also want to add my site telly bio to brave webmaster tool. but I don’t know how I add it.

Estou experimentando o brave pra melhorar meu site

Hello, can I add our beauty tips website to Brave webmaster tool?

Hi I want add my fashion tips website to Brave webmaster tools, any update?