Brave rewards not counting! [BUG]

Brave rewards not counting my clicks on the Ads!
What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Version 1.23.75 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) NO

What date did you verify your wallet? IT DIDN’T

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? NO CAUSE IT’S NOT VERIFIED

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) YES

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? YES

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? -

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? I DIDN’T CONNECT MY ACCOUNT INTO THE UPHOLD SO NO!

@Mattches DONE

@x.epsilon,
Please turn your caps lock button off, thank you.

First thing to note is that you do not have to click on the ads to be credited for them as it says on our FAQ:

In the initial Brave Ads release, users receive BAT for viewing the ad notifications. In future releases, users will be able to earn additional rewards for engagement events within the ad tabs. Brave does not reward users for clicking on the notifications. Brave’s position is that users should only click on ads that they have a genuine interest in engaging with.

Unfortunately, I’m still not entirely sure about your exact issue, which is why we ask you to fill out all the information and to be detailed. Are you saying that you:

• Are not being paid for the ads you see? If so, note that payout happens monthly and your overall balance (as showing in your Rewards panel) will not increase as ads are viewed.
  • Are you saying your Estimated Pending Rewards are not increasing?
  • Are you saying something else entirely?

Being on the VPN could also potentially be an issue, depending on where you’re routed through.

you could just ask me to edit or replay like this template but you closed my topic!

I don’t know about this, all I know is it’s not like previous months, when I click on ad and open the page, my rewards, not raising up3
I know it’s monthly, I’m not new. I’m talking about this real-time Brave rewards counter on the new page @Mattches

@x.epsilon,
Thank you for confirming. Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.