Brave rewards india region not supported

When I was verify my wallet for my withdraw there’s a popup message showing Brave Rewards “Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification at this time.”
Please help as uphold is the only option available in India :india:.

@Sushant1

Regarding Supported AND Un-Supported Regions, see the following:

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469

Sadly, uphold is not the option as well anymore. They temporarily stopped working. India is currently in unsupported regions for both wallets: Gemini and Uphold.

Well, can anyone please explain the region not being verified by Wallets?
As I was checking on the Gemini website, India is a supported region and they do support BAT Crypto. I did check various posts but, I couldn’t get to an understanding of where the problem lies and who (Brave or Gemini) should solve it.

@Sharath Nobody said Gemini doesn’t accept you. We said Brave is not allowing to connect to Gemini or Uphold at this time.

I typed out a longer thing for someone else today. I’ll just refer you to it. Please make sure to navigate to it and click all links I provide and read what they say.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.