Brave reward x uphold account

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
YES

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
YES

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
NO

WHEN I AM GOING TO LINK MY UPHOLD ACCOUNT IT SAYS THAT REGION NOT FOUND.

@Avirup17 You did not provide any of the information requested, therefore no answers can be given to you.

No, it says not supported. Which means you’re in one of the regions which no longer are supported by Uphold, at least for Brave Rewards.

Rewards available will change periodically due to business and governmental policies. Often they are temporary. Notices will always be posted here on Brave Community when these changes occur.

If you are in an area that is impacted, where you’re informed that your region is no longer supported when you try to link to places like Uphold or Gemini, then that means you’ll no longer be able to receive BAT at those locations. You will still see ads and earn BAT, but they will be kept on your browser and your only options will be to save them for when you can connect again or to use it to tip content creators. I will edit this to post changes to regions when they occur. Please see notices linked below:

Notice: Wallet Connections are Temporarily Blocked in Turkey

Philippines and Vietnam

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

India: Verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold temporarily unavailable

PSA: Venezuela no longer supported by Uphold (or Gemini) - #2 by Saoiray

Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Balkans Region

the fix here is to move to a supported country to earn 0.44 a month