Brave not syncing from android to desktop, have enabled brave sync in brave://flags

Brave is not syncing from android to desktop, I have enabled brave sync in brave://flags and it’s still not working. For a long time I’ve been saving bookmarks on my desktop and mobile and only while exporting them I realised nothing synced. brave sync in brave://flags is enabled.

Hi @r43d43, Welcome to Community!
Sync is disabled due to a major issue with the code - enabling it via flags will not guarantee it works.
We’re currently reworking sync, please see:

And why the heck do you not at least offer a way to simply export and import bookmarks on mobile?

I just had to reinstall Brave on an Android device. I have been trying to sync bookmarks for like an hour right now. Every time I try other bookmarks get sync. But from 200 bookmarks only about 120 will sync at all no matter what I try.

And why try it first in the nightly builds? In the past you just dropped the beta tag from it and called it finished? Not bold enough to do same this time?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.