Brave not loading

Description of the issue: Brave is not loading any tabs (stuck with loading sign just going in circles for minutes on end) and has been this way for the past few hours, despite an active stable WiFi connection and all webpages loading as usual in Chrome. Issue persists after closing and reopening Brave.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open Brave. Any webpage (including Google.com)

Expected result: It should load the webpage since it’s connected to a WiFi network, and all webpages are loading as normal in Chrome

Brave Version( check About Brave): [Version 1.0.0 Chromium: 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Additional Information:

Hi @xandertmiller - thanks for posting, that’s strange behavior. What OS are you on? Would you be willing to capture and send a screen recording of this happening? Would like to report this back to the team with as much detail as possible to figure out a fix. Thank you!

Hi! I’m on Windows 10. It finally started working again maybe 30 minutes later. I just wanted to report it in case it might help you guys for tracking purposes. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do.

Thanks a bunch @xandertmiller!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.