New pages can't load

Description of the issue:
At random times when I open up a new tab trying to visit a webpage it just won’t load at all and the icon in the tab is the classic “broken” Chrome icon. The newly opened page is just gray as is any new tab that I open. Not even the Settings work. I can’t access anything. Already opened(and previously working) tabs don’t work either. Only thing that fixes it is restarting Brave.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I don’t know what causes it as It happens randomly. My best guess is that it happens after watching Youtube/Netflix in fullscreen. Or maybe after spending a long time on a single web page.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Imgur

Expected result:
The expected result is new webpages actually loading.

Reproduces how often:
Daily, with no exception. Randomly.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 and Brave Version 0.63.48 Chromium: 74.0.3729.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I tried disabling the extensions I use(in case of a conflict), but nothing seems to work. When the problem is happening I can’t even access the settings so I can clear the cache. I hope someone can take the time to address my concern, my previous topic was ignored.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.