Brave is not transferring to Uphold wallet

I would like a help, I haven’t received Brave bats in Uphold for a few months. I Re-Verified my Uphold Wallet and connected accounts a few months ago and today, but my BAT earnings have not been transferring to my Uphold Wallet. :confused:

I use the same Uphold account to manage the Brave Browser Desktop (Windows updated) and Brave Mobile (Android updated)

Regards.

This might be because you might have Exceeded the Maximum 4 Devices Limit…

I too was having the same problem… But I created a Creators account like this: Link
From that link I can donate all my BATs to myself… And then it gets transferred into my Uphold Account…

If you want to create a Creators account, follow this link: Brave Creators | Sign Up

1 Like

Hello dear.
Tks for your help!

I try this and done!

Take care :wink:

Brave android updated - Pending earnings not transferred to Uphold account:
1- July earnings were separated and ready for transfer on payday 08/08.
2- July earnings disappeared from Brave rewards tab as expected but were not deposited into Uphold account.
3- only two devices are associated with the Uphold account (windows desktop and android smartphone).
4- the mobile phone was disconnected from Internet for a few hours.
5- Brave desktop earnings were transferred normally.

• The value was very low and does not constitute a significant loss - the aim here is just to contribute for the transparency and for the better understanding of the platform and how it is supposed to work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.