Brave for Desktop & for Android refuse to redirect my site

Both Brave for Desktop and Brave for Android will not accept my redirect

Accessing ‘aqualith.media’ or ‘https://aqualith.media’ should redirect to ‘campsite.bio/aqualith’ and not just break.

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no) - n/a - outdated screenshot example, so I cannot verify.

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? No. No difference.

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no): No.

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome? Yes. As well as Edge. And Vanadium (GrapheneOS browser).

Brave version
1.67.116 both Windows Desktop and Android

Additional note
My main concern while I know from outside sources the redirect is working, I want to ensure Brave users aren’t running into this issue as well and it’s just not working because I visited the URL before and my browser. On either device, I just can’t seem to shake the caching, despite my best efforts to clear them. I can probably resolve this by reinstall of the browser which I’m willing to do, but this is hardly good UX for users who also use Brave and have visited my link before. I want to know how to best resolve this in case it happens again when I redirect to my site’s new home.

Thank you for looking into it.