Brave Creator Account Not Verified on Android even after 1 week

Brave Creator Account Not Verified on Android even after 1.5 week.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Channel links:
    https://www.reddit.com/user/Photoshop_Simplified (Reddit)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjOsohLVzLsRZzwY0U7XNxw (Youtube)
  2. It keeps showing not verified and the refresh button in the not verified section gets stuck.
  3. Read a number of forums saying that the list refreshes every week so I waited over a week, still no changes. (Account created on 2nd October, 2021

I hope the issue gets fixed soon as some of my friends want to tip me.

Brave Version( 1.30.87`):

All Devices are Android 11

Additional Information:
I have also been to batgrowth.com, but the site doesn’t open anymore. (I understand it’s not from the official team)

1 Like

@Photoshop.simp,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
The issue has to do with the verified Creators list – you are not the only one encountering this. We have a fix for this coming along with a new Rewards panel update.

That said, your sites are verified properly and users will be able to tip/contribute to them as expected. I just tested on my end and both your Reddit account and your YT Channel appear verified:

1 Like

Any fix for android?

@Photoshop.simp,
I think it may be due to this particular issue:

I will reach out to the Android team for more information on the status of this issue.

1 Like

Ya similar not same. Niether the short url nor the long url shows as verified in any mode (mobile or desktop mode on android)

@Photoshop.simp,
Apologies for the long wait time – I’m seeing another open issue that looks similar to yours:

I’ve reached out the team for additional input as well.

Curently there has been a new issue in android. The rewards panel doesn’t show any tip or anything. Here’s a screenshot. It doesn’t work on any site.

Not even wallet connection button is available.

Pretty sure once I reinstall the app I am gonna loose all the collected rewards.

@Photoshop.simp,
I do not believe you should uninstall. I’ve forwarded this information to the Android team to review and should have more information soon. We appreciate your patience.