Brave Ad paused

Briefly describe your issue:

When I open Brave, I got this pop-up, I press “Solve” and nothing happens.

I had a similar problem before verifying my wallet and I had to change the DPI to solve the captcha (Drop the BAT icon to the triangle?). I change my DPI but still nothing.

Also, having two monitors and having the Brave Browser not to the main display you may miss it as it happened to me.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 | Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Verified on 11/19/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
It’s been two months that I didn’t received payments

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Yes

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Didn’t check

Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry the inconvenience here — can you please DM me with your wallet payment ID so we can take a look and see why this happened?

Also experienced this issue for first time today 2/23/22 … quitting and reopening Brave brings the prompt again to solve captcha but clicking on solve does nothing and there is no captcha to solve.

I’ve run into the same problem as of today. Pressing ‘solve’ doesn’t prompt a captcha.

4 Likes

Worked like a charm. Thanks.

1 Like

Same problem here. Got this pop up window and when you click on the ‘solve’ it just disappears. The captcha never appears

Why did you even make this change, you broke something that was already working perfectly

braveissue

Follow the guide I linked to solve the problem

Indeed, with this way the captcha is shown but I think the pop-up should be in the same display as the Brave Browser window, just to not miss it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.