Bra rewards not received yet

Heloo,
one doubt, i receive this payment for march but i don’t receive yet, it’s end of april and nothing, i have 3 bat, uphold payment is complete but nothing to my wallet yet
Thank you

I just got an email reply with the same crap.

Brave must not be getting enough ad revenue to make all the payouts because I got a BS reply that my account had been flagged for “irregular activity” and after a review that it would not be unsuspended. But that they appreciate me being part of the community and I will have continued access to all their other great features.

I have been using Brave for years. I pay $9.99 a month for their VPN and I hold about 500,000 BAT…

I was not told what specific criteria my account was flagged for…

If this is how Brave treats the members of their community why would anyone continue to be a part of it?

I will be uninstalling Brave browser, cancelling my VPN subscription and dumping my BAT. I will also be actively vocalizing Brave’s treatment of their “community” all over social media.

Good job Brave, you saved $4-5 a month in payouts and lost a long time customer.

1 Like

@MOomye you’ll need to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone can look into things and see if they can resolve issues for you.

@Valkyri Brave doesn’t reveal “how we get caught” or what we get flagged for. They just tell if you’re flagged and whether your account will be reinstated. About the most you could do is have posted in your own topic about it and provide the ticket number, asking Steeven or Evan123 if they can take a second look. But then if they maintain the flag, there would be nothing to do.

If they maintain a flagged account, then that means they are confident in abuse and/or fraud. So they’d be losing out on someone trying to steal from them rather than a “customer.” Not necessarily someone they’d care to keep around, at least not for Rewards.

Again though, can share the ticket number and see if someone can double check. But after that, not much more to be said or done.

i have the same. F*ck off brave support

1 Like