BAT Rewards not visible

I had received 0.750 BAT for June (which should have been around 3 + BATs) but anyways when I received the rewards it was showing in My Rewards like it does on the browser and later on when I started using browser it asked me to connect my Gemini Wallet with Brave.
when I tried connecting my Gemini wallet it showed me the error which some people in the community of certain region are facing. It showed that my region is currently not supported (I’ve read the list for supported regions and India is not supported currently)
hence I disconnected my Gemini wallet assuming it was the problem after I disconnected the wallet it is now not prompting me to login to my Gemini wallet but my June Rewards are gone. Its showing 0.00 BAT
Has anyone else faced this problem ? what has to be done in this scenario ?

@jagarsoshi

If you wish, request help, by completing the Brave Rewards Support Ticket Form at:

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431’

Wallet Payment ID would be required in the ticket form and will be found at: brave://rewards-internals/

If you do not locate your Wallet Payment ID, then you might use the general support ticket form:

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001330571

and make clear, at first, that you could not locate your Wallet Payment ID.

Start studying, by reading:

In addition, there is a temporary issue:

Temporary Pause On Uphold Linking

Worth some study:

Be sure to routinely back up the BraveSoftware folder or Brave-Browser folder . . .

Linux OS:

• $HOME/.config/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/

Mac OS:

• /Users/username/Library/Application Support/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/

Windows OS:

• C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\

I recommend backup of the ‘Brave-Browser’ folder’s parent: BraveSoftware folder, for technical reasons, to also save other items, let us say, about the sub-folder.

Saving the parent folder, tends strongly to keep the Brave-Browser folder intact. And I would want that, especially in Windows OS situations.

Better chances when restoring, to drag-copy the Brave-Browser folder (or contents of interest therein) . . . that was/were saved within the backed-up BraveSoftware folder.

Using the Windows OS path for example:

• C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\

. . . your vBAT and the security credentials for encrypting:

• Brave Rewards wallet (lower-case ‘w’ for unverified)

are in that path - within the Brave-Browser folder and its sub-folders.

At the least, consider the Brave-Browser folder as a real-life wallet that you would keep safe and take steps not to lose.

Re Passwords Backup

The security credentials of a previous OS installation, used for encrypting and decrypting the passwords of the username-and-password combinations stored by the Brave Browser > Password Manager, are NOT in the Paths mentioned.

Therefore, in order to preserve the passwords, some backup method needs to be employed, and that might be one or more of:

@289wk same goes to you buddy… please read my concern and just answer (if you know) that where are the BAT June rewards gone? and how can I get them back ?

@289wk When I checked in my Custodian App (Gemini Wallet) transaction history the 0.75 BAT was there added on 18th July 2022
so thank you for the help it is reflecting in my Gemini acc and I read through the text and the suggestion mentioned there of not showing the alarming 0.00 BAT is pretty hard on the user and it makes them panic

can you answer my one last doubt
I have disconnected my Gemini acc currently and while logging in through the brave rewards its showing the error hence for future rewards how will it work? as mentioned in the thread will it be in my brave files in my drive ? or will it be transferred to my Gemini acc ?

Thankyou

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.