"Ads rewards received" but nothing deposited in Gemini wallet

SOLVED

Briefly describe your issue:*
I keep receiving ads, but the problem is just with the April rewards transaction stated as “May 11 Ads rewards received 3.000BAT” that never arrive at Gemini wallet.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Brave Version 1.39.111 Chromium: 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Today

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Yes (sometimes i am, but tunneling to the same country i’m at)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
I have Auto-contribute disabled.

@killants With Brave it’s just problems… Until now it was not possible to verify the account with the uphold due to the device limit… Now they ask to fill in a form requesting the withdrawal of one of the devices that we no longer have… I filled out the form and it’s still the same. I still don’t receive the BATs I won… Problems and more problems… Every month the same thing

The strange thig is that i already received rewards in previous months, but this one month brave just didn’t transfer them AND they are nowhere to be found… Meaning my rewards for the month were apparently “deleted”.

Hope the dev/support team see my post and be able to sort the missing transfer.

Ok, i just check wallet transfer history as i finished my last comment.
I already received the 3.000BAT missing at the end of last month.

My problem appeared to sort itself out (or maybe some intervention was made), either way i’ll flag this post as solved in the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.