I have not received my BAT Rewards for 2 months

Briefly describe your issue:

I haven’t received my March or April BAT rewards. I just brushed it off thinking it was a fluke but now this is the second time it has happened. I had over 8 BAT I was suppose to get…what can I do?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

[Version 1.38.115 Chromium: 101.0.4951.64 (Official Build) (arm64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

In early February

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Only 1 time

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

I’m brand new and very co guards it’s hard to follow all these thread so it would be great to have direction on how to get rewards, make sure tits clear what needs to be done to eventually earn and withdraw rewards.

If you have this information, please provide it to me because trying to read these threads is frustrating. It misses information and it jumps needed steps. I don’t want to waste my time with another app that doesn’t do what they said, just to find out o didn’t know what to do because it wasn’t clear and I get screwed over with rewards and my precious time. Thank you

I

1 Like

@sodapreneur

1 Like

@Last00095

My two cents are, that there are often issues with Brave Rewards. You would need to read and study a lot of information.

I suggest that you NOT “just dive in” by enabling Brave Rewards. Instead, hang around Brave Community when you have the time, and read about the

• Ads
  • BAT
  • Creators
  • Gemini
  • Payments
  • Rewards
  • Uphold
  • vBAT
  • Wallet

. . . and other such issues. Learn to maintain, before throwing ‘the ON switch’.

If my following reply at another Original Post (“OP”) (topic) seems “a bit much,” then you have your answer.

Because using Brave Rewards, requires a lot of endurance.

Okay thank you I just submitted a ticket!

1 Like

Submit a ticket here! https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.