Ads not available in Germany

Hi - I have installed Brave and when activating the Rewards I get the message that they are not available in my region which is Germany and should be available in. I am not using a VPN and have version 0.63.55 Chromium: 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Can you help with this? Thank you!

Sorry, my German writing skills are not that great so let me reply in English.

1. Notifications are on
  2. My computer runs on macOSMojave
  3. Will change the language to German, it is all in English now!

Brave Ads Currently available in USA, Canada and UK!

1 Like

Would be great to get some help here, I also can’t find where I would be able to set up or change my region settings?

Actualy also in France and Germany.

1 Like

Yeah just checked and they are on, I also got the notification that you just posted a reply to my messge so that seems to be working.

Just double checking: does my Mac language completely need to be set on German? I highly think that could be the case, but just checking now that you are helping :slight_smile:

Yeah, I had already tried it out going through the forum myself as well. Will try the language Mac setting and if not I hope maybe someone from Brave can advice. Thanks so much @BraveNew !

Changing the language of my Mac helped… guess I will have to start practicing my German all day.

1 Like

:laughing: I know! But speaking and writing are two very different levels of German learning. Getting there with the talking - soon-ish the writing learning will start!