Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

i think that after this payout , the problem will resolved …sadly not yet

1 Like

nice. time for stable release :+1:

1 Like

but i m not getting ads in nightly !!!

Okey need to change my answer now. Its again broken after payout for 2 hours now xD

Hi, can you please confirm you are running nightly 1.17.14 or above and if so, can you please email me at [email protected] if you are happy to screen-share so I can look into this issue. Thank you

If you are running version 1.17.14 or above please let me know. However, if your version is older the issue will still exist until we uplift to older versions. Thanks

The fix which is currently being tested will work for all supported platforms. Thanks

2 Likes

Receiving ads but the counter is still stuck.
Android - 1.14.86 chromium 85.0.4183.127

brave shows up to date but the version is 1.17.13 :pensive::pensive:

Yes same problem here

Hello @tmancey

is there specific test case so i can test it using the nightly version

doe not worry i use it on live cd os and i have virtual machine with new wallet id
so name the os and the test and let me hunt it and have a nice day :slight_smile:

I had installed Brave Nightly on Android because Ads Counter & BATs were stuck. I started getting Ads on Nightly, Meanwhile I just now saw a updated version of Nightly & updated Nightly, & it’s working fine.
Now Since I have Nightly Installed, does that mean I won’t get Ads on Brave Browser (Main) ?

1 Like

At this time the fix is not available in Brave Browser (Main), however rest assured we are working through the tests for other versions

2 Likes

Does that mean if we have all 3 browsers installed on one android device (main, beta, nightly) we can still get ads & rewards in each of these browsers individually ?

yes you can do it ! im using beta and realease

1 Like

something is playing with me in the release version the ads counter and bat start working again

i know the fix are in the nightly version but the stable one is acting funny

have a nice day everyone

1 Like

Does this mean that I will receive 3 times more ads?

1 Like

For some people it’s working. For me still the same as usual, everything stuck. I don’t know when my ads & bat counter will work. :sleepy:

sorry for that but do not worry they working into it

For me it’s not working.