Add weather widget to new tab/home screen

The title pretty much say it all. It would be nice if there was a weather widget or “card” to the home/new tab screen.

Yes, that would be very nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We need the weather widget

2 Likes

I agree a weather widget is 100% needed.

4 Likes

Or a small Cthulhu game…

1 Like

We should also be able to choose the source and what shows, like current weather, hourly, 7-day, uv index, feels like, etc…

2 Likes

Lifehack : look out the window!

I wouldn’t mind weather widget on the brave homepage though

6 Likes

Brilliant life hack!

3 Likes

“If you don’t like the weather in New England now, just wait a few minutes.” -Mark Twain

Same in Texas lol. That’s why a weather widget would really help.

Brave Team: The weather widget should have a lot of info imo. Many weather widgets have me clicking the link to weather.com, defeating the purpose of a widget.

2 Likes

only slighlty upset, i thought that link was too add the widget, but im ok with what i found. Yes it would be great. I have a clock, multiple bookmarks, the news for where ever, my own picture of choice as its background, cool af color theme, but not a thermometer…?..i did find a tiny work around, just add the weather site to your favorites. i know its not perfect, like i said its a walk around, but its what i can do to help atm. hope it helps a little

1 Like

Now, I would prefer the same ability, as with search engines.

Standard ones, and an ability to add custom ones.
I am Scandinavian, so I prefer either DMI (Danish Meteorological Institute) or TV2 Weather.

In other words - the option to add URLs.

2 Likes

still want this widget. I’d be fine putting in my location for accurate weather, as long as it doesn’t go to the cloud

3 Likes

Bumping this topic as I also think a customizable weather widget would be nice. Even to make it possible to develop widgets.

2 Likes