Working with brave on a tablet

Hi,
I’ve used brave on my laptop for a few months now, and it’s been working flawlessly with no issues, so I decided to install Brave on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T510. I downloaded brave from the google app store, and noticed that there was a warning "this program may not be compatable with your device, or something like that. I ignored the warning and continued to dowload. All looked fine, until the part when I tried importing bookmarks from Chrome (which was also on my tablet, and I wanted brave to be the default device, (because of all the annoying ads around!)
I clicked on the 3 dots on the top right, clicked on “bookmarks” and was greeted by a single word “bookmarks” and a search magnifying glass- nothing else. Puzzled, I went to the settings, but couldn’t find a single setting for importing bookmarks! I’ve tried now for 3 days searching both online and through the brave settings menu on how on earth to import bookmarks from chrome to brave. Is this part of the warning I read before downloading brave? Does this mean I cannot use brave on a Samsung tablet?? I find this really odd, as I can remember having no difficultly with Chrome!
Graham :slight_smile:

You can.

No. Because mobile version have no import functionality, yet. We’ve an issue logged for that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.