Why my account is under review

@steeven plz help

1 Like

Hi,

There are lots of topics posted in the Creator category that may be of help. I did a search for you using the search terms “account under review”.

https://community.brave.com/search?q=account%20under%20review%20%23brave-rewards:creators%20order:latest

Also, in Brave Help Center:

Why was my account suspended?

Your account may be suspended and placed under review if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Service for Creators. This includes suspensions due to suspicious contribution or referral activity.

Suspicious activity includes irregular contribution/referral patterns indicative of an attempt at fraud or manipulation. If you believe there has been a mistake, please contact us as soon as possible at the support email listed in your account review notice.

I think your best bet to get answers to your question is probably to use the email provided to contact them.

forgive me i made a big mistake plz can you remove the suspension i will not do anything again

Please write into Suspensions@brave.com directly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.