I created a brave publisher account and linked it to my social media back upon the Chromium update. About a month ago I had figured I had lost the email access to get on the publishers account so I decided to make a new one and transfer the channels over. After waiting for the confirmation process, I had seen that my previous ref’s hadn’t been transferred over. Now I only had 3 downloaded and 1 confirmed when I had last checked, so I did not expect all of them to be ther e(even though they were my friends and I know they are still actively using brave browser ) Just wondering if there’s any thing you guy’s can suggest that caused this - as it seems like a waste to attempt to refer people in the future because of this.
Love the browser, thanks.