Stopped Receiving BAT rewards on Desktop Browser for 1 month

Briefly describe your issue: Haven’t received any rewards this month for ads, been using the brave browser for a few months and it maxed out at 1 BAT and haven’t received any since for ads.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (no)

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes, until I reached 1 BAT in total rewards and haven’t received anything since.

Are you using a VPN? (yes)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes, in the US

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? yes, tried refreshing everything and still don’t received rewards for any ads.

1 Like

I would say this could be the reason you are not receiving ads

have you seen this

I’m seeing ads just not getting any rewards for them

1 Like

are the ads you see ntp ads – sponsored images in the new tab page – or notification ads?

are they being registered in the ad history?

They are ads that show up in the background that are sponsored ads, tried resetting it and it even said I should be receiving a reward for it but it never shows up. Where can I check to see if it’s being registered in my ad history?

here

you are not receiving notification ads in the us region? :thinking: is the region with more active campaigns…

check here https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 8.30.30 PM

This is what I have, doesn’t say 7-day ads history for me. It’s not registering that i’m actually seeing ads.

that’s because you have not gotten any ad…

did you already saw this?

Figured it out, it was the VPN haha. Thank you for helping me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.