Seeing ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED and net::ERR_FAILED errors when loading pages

I just started seeing delays loading web pages in Brave - or having to reload manually multiple times. I’m seeing errors like ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED, net::ERR_FAILED, and net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT. I’ve rebooted the machine and the problem persisted. This impacts multiple websites, including my instructor account on Udemy, Google Maps and, as I just discovered,
The only environmental change that seemed to appear at the same time as the problem was a new ISP - we’re using cable now instead of fibre optics. But other machines running Brave on the same network aren’t having this problem. And other browsers on my main workstation are also problem-free.
Reproducing this may be difficult: Brave on my laptop (which isn’t having any trouble) is running the exact same Brave version.

Brave Version: Version 1.52.126 Chromium: 114.0.5735.133 (Official Build) (64-bit)
OS: Ubuntu 22-04

It looks like updating Brave to Version 1.52.129 Chromium: 114.0.5735.198 has solved at least most of the problem!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.