Reopen my topic

@Mattches @Saoiray It’s a good topic, why close it? :confused: Low community activity

I wasn’t the one to close the topic, it was Mattches. He works for Brave and is official support. I’m just another user trying to help people. So I can’t and won’t be trying to override his decision. Tagging me is kind of pointless.

That said, a lot of your questions did end up getting answered. We’re not here to argue on things. The primary focus is trying to find people who have issues and helping them resolve it.

My guess is he wanted to close your topic because having replies to yours was pushing it up to the top of activity. It’s a distraction. Want to focus on people who need help. So if you don’t have an issue that needs direct support, then is closing it.

That said, I’m going to go ahead and close this one as well. If you have any issues you need direct support on, please create topics, place them in the proper categories, and provide as much detail as possible. Also remember, if it’s just a feature request or complaint on something, you likely won’t get any responses.

1 Like