Remove Outdated Search Results

There is outdated search results about someone I know that show up on Brave Search. Bing and Google have a way to delete that information, but how do you get rid of those search results in Brave?

Version 1.35.104 Chromium: 98.0.4758.109 (Official Build) (arm64)

macOS Monterey

@helloyoutube,
Thank you for reaching out.
First, I know it’s not the subject of this thread but I do notice that you’re using an outdated version of the browser — I’d highly recommend you update your browser to the latest build to ensure you’re using the most up to date features and fixes!

As for the search issue we do appreciate you letting us know of the issue. I’m actually not entirely clear on what this process looks like, so I’ve reached out to our search devs for more information on this.

Will reply as soon as I have more information, thank you.

Hello @Mattches, it’s now been a little over 3 weeks - do you have any more info on this topic? Thank you!

Sincere apologies for the delay. The individual can email privacy [at] brave [dot] com to make a request for the delinking of data of the URL. .

Whilst keeping Brave up to date is quite relevant, it doesn’t resolve the issue. My Brave is up-to-date and yet search is the biggest issue with Brave, it is awful.

What is required is someone from Brave Tech to post how to set up your search correctly. So that we get accurate local results and not USA useless pages.

Quite frankly, I am fed up with reading people’s guesses because there are very few Brave Tech responses of any relevance.