Partial payout of rewards, no resolution yet

Hi,

Creating a new thread as @steeven closed the old thread but the issue is still unresolved.

My Brave Rewards shows I have 5.057 BAT/7.49USD. However I only received 2.85 BAT/4.19 USD. The payout normally happens on the 6th, but this month it happened on the 9th.
Will another payout be made?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using Windows 10, Version 1.24.82 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? Yes
What date did you verify your wallet? It was a few months ago and I don’t recall te date now, sorry.
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes
Are you using a VPN? No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? NA
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold? YesBrave - Uphold

Original post: Partial payout of rewards

@Mattches @steeven Can you please help? I’ve already sent all the details to @steeven, please let me know if you need them again.

@Mattches @steeven Can you please help with this? I had a similar issue this month as well, and I raised a ticket for that as well.

@Mattches @steeven Can you please help with this?

Hi @david.mcgreggor, based on our DM, I thought this issue was resolved. Can you please reply directly to our DM and we can troubleshoot from there. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.