Not getting rewards due to Brave profile being flagged

Briefly describe your issue: I haven’t gotten any Brave rewards since November. This isn’t something I actively pay attention to, so I just noticed now. My browsing activity has been roughly the same for years and I don’t even have a second profile on my OS or browser

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? MacOS Catalina / 1.38.111

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you verify your wallet? No clue, but it’s been verified since 2019

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes, consistently since 2019 up until November of 2021

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) very rarely (like 1-2 times every few months)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes (USA)

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? I don’t use an Android device

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? yes

@jimteja You should raise a request here- https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.