My march rewards hasnt issued yet

my march reward isnt credited …not showing in statements and my uphold account…

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

how to note the payment to verified wallet?

My March rewards have not posted in Gemini. But they no longer exists under the earn section. Are they still processing? Even if they do not show up in the earned section? Thanks!

yes same as me… he said note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week… do you what to do?

I’m having the same exact problem. When I checked my rewards last week the notes said that Gemini wallets were being processed. Now my statement no longer shows my rewards, and the beginning of April payment does not show as being deposited in my brave rewards or in my Gemini acct. It is almost like there is no record of it. Hopefully they get this resolved ASAP.

no records and statements not in noted
slove the issue asap

Still waiting for March rewards. Has everyone else in this thread received them?

Our team is actively investigating the issue. We ask for your patience at this time while we diligently work to get your payments processed.

If you have received a new claim and had successfully been able to receive your rewards for the current payout cycle. Could you kindly tag myself, @Mattches or @steeven.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Nope,I didn’t receive my March reward until now…my remaining reward aren’t show their in my statements too… why I can’t get my rewards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.