My April month's Reward isn't added

Briefly describe your issue:
I earned almost 3 bat in April month…and I have not received the reward yet.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No
What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

2 Likes

Your payment is likely still processing/pending, especially if you use Gemini they seem to take excessively long to pay out rewards. Honestly it seems kind of pathetic on Brave/BAT project’s part; they should probably change the wording in the rewards widget/extension because I have never received my rewards 7 days after the beginning of the month, and don’t think I ever will. Seems like they really don’t even start processing the Gemini reward payouts until 8 or 9 days after the beginning of the month. I’ve lost a lot of faith and trust in the BAT project, it doesn’t seem like a very smoothly running operation.

1 Like

Payments are still processing Ads Payout Status Update

I have not linked any wallet to my browser…

Neither have I. We’re unverified in the linked post.

I use 3 devices connected to the same uphold account, I have received rewards from only one device. When will I receive the rewards from the other two accounts?

Still no payout and it has been on your rewards are on the way for 72 hrs. I am verified and use gemini second in line apparently.

May payouts have just started processing.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding May payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

We don’t know … We don’t even get paid for April and everyone is talking about May’s payment… Don’t know if they will give April’s Reward or not

If we will not be paid, it makes no sense using brave, efforting to show more ads. I can use othe browsers without any expectation. Every brave user wants to be paid on time.

Honestly I’m cool with the browser side of things for the most part, minor manageable gripes same as any other browser probably, but the seemingly consistent reward payout problems are disheartening.

May payouts are in respect of rewards earned for the month of April. Rewards are usually distributed around (not always on) 7th of the following month.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.