MEGATHREAD: June 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support

Still I am waiting my Ads Payout @steeven @Asad

Same here. Taking longer this month.
Wonder if it is still going on?

Please stop bugging this often. They will reply you on monday. I am also waiting for my claim button to appear.

i’m using mac, i haven’t the possibility to claim my bats. The date is now on 6 july… could someone tell me if i have to wait for next month? thanks.
For android there is no way, … also if you ask for it…no solution for now

when will I claim my bats ? I cant see any claim button.

Shows nothing, not in the wallet. Shows in the history. All things verified and followed all the steps and checked and upgraded to the latest version. I only use it on one computer so nothing else to check. this seems off. Hopefully they respond soon

I dm’d steeven… got no reply… still facing same problem

1. No claim button on windows browser
  2. Not able to claim on android.(stuck on loading)
1 Like

It’s already 6/6/2020 and still Brave hasn’t release rewards

So is Brave waiting until BAT price crash before they release it to us? what r u all waiting for? please i need to go to bed soon…

1 Like

If the admin will answer to us on Monday the payment that we need to revive on 6 June I think they will pay us on 6 July🤔

1 Like

Same for me for the browser on Win10. Was able to claim on my Android and Ipad, however. ??

I use windows. But on 5th May and June BAT not send to uphold. My uphold verified. I use lastest version. What happen? Will the next month continue like this? This not good.

1 Like

Hi Steeven, I already sent you a dm, when I claimed my June reward, my May earnings disappeared.
Still waiting… @steeven

I have only received a portion of my BATs, are the orders still porcessing?

I’m hoping they are, I still haven’t receive my payout.

1 Like

Hi. I have not yet received the payout and there is the claim reward button is missing. please help as this is my first time. thanks.

I’m hoping they are, I still haven’t receive my payout.

I’m done doing the 1-3 on the checklist and the answer to your checklist #4 is on my screenshot,
and it is clear in the screenshot that the rewards must be sent already on my uphold account on June 6 but still it says there that i have 0.00 balance.

UPDATE: I just received my outstanding BAT. My browser’s rewards info still does not reflect the transfer in the “pending rewards” section, but I am using the Brave beta, so this might be expected.

Bonjour je vousrencontre montre une capture d’écran j’ai envoyé énormément de message au support et ils ne répondent pas
Je n’ai pas recu de paiement depuis 2 mois consécutif

Bonne journée. Comment avez-vous gagné autant?