MEGATHREAD: June 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support

For 1 of my PC i got reward, without claiming it, but strange amount of BAT, less then was calculated before 30 of May.
For a second PC I got a message to claim reward, once I opened a new tab, but once I clicked on it and dragged the logo in a proper container, it said that something went wrong, try again later, but this message didn’t reappeared at all…
I wonder what’s going on there.

1 Like

Still refreshing… Still the same.

Still I am also refreshing.

I’m hopeless. Neither I received a payment on May 5 nor will I receive it today. There is no action again. There is no change in both my computer and the phone. :expressionless:

Hello! Same thing here. No claim button (either May 5th nor Jun. 5th) In my Andriod device the button appeared without issues, but in my windows laptop it doesn’t.
I’ve checked and the Brave version i’m using is the latest.
Thanks!

Now my Mac shows the payment date on August 6, not even July. No any payouts for May.
Some kind of tricky game happens with Brave server I presume. I do hope brave support will fix this up soon.

Same here, I am also not yet receive. I m also hopeless. This is not good for Brave reputation.

2 Likes

They also know that we will not leave the project. If another browser does this kind of project right now, I would definitely go. But there is no alternative right now and they play this trump card very well …! :expressionless:

2 Likes

Waiting in this way is annoying. When will the support team solve this situation? There is a button on my Android phone but I don’t accept why it doesn’t work in my wallet

I’m still waiting for a solution to the claim button not working on android since last month! please help… @steeven I already sent u a dm with no answer.

1 Like

Thanks to the Windows section, most, if not all, lay down. But the problem of not being able to click the button on my android phone continues.

Hello Steeven,

Are the June 5 payouts still going on ? Haven’t received my June payout completely yet.

Thanks,
Abey

Still I am waiting my Ads Payout @steeven @Asad

Same here. Taking longer this month.
Wonder if it is still going on?

Please stop bugging this often. They will reply you on monday. I am also waiting for my claim button to appear.

i’m using mac, i haven’t the possibility to claim my bats. The date is now on 6 july… could someone tell me if i have to wait for next month? thanks.
For android there is no way, … also if you ask for it…no solution for now

when will I claim my bats ? I cant see any claim button.

Shows nothing, not in the wallet. Shows in the history. All things verified and followed all the steps and checked and upgraded to the latest version. I only use it on one computer so nothing else to check. this seems off. Hopefully they respond soon

I dm’d steeven… got no reply… still facing same problem

1. No claim button on windows browser
  2. Not able to claim on android.(stuck on loading)
1 Like

It’s already 6/6/2020 and still Brave hasn’t release rewards

So is Brave waiting until BAT price crash before they release it to us? what r u all waiting for? please i need to go to bed soon…

1 Like