Link account to uphold

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu → About Brave)?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
YES

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
YES

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
NO

WHEN I AM GOING TO LINK MY UPHOLD ACCOUNT IT SAYS THAT REGION NOT FOUND.

No, it’s not supported. Doesn’t say not found.

Just means you’re in a region that currently is not able to be supported by Brave and Uphold. so you won’t be able to link to it, which is exactly what it told you.

My region is supported by brave.
INDIA IS MY REGION.

You need to click on links and read. If you’d do that, you’d find answers. Heck, if you’d even do a search here you’d see the hundreds of people who have posted the same thing…all too lazy to search to see where it’s been officially said many times now. (Sorry, it gets irritating).

I have problems in connecting Barve browser to uphold account because they tell me that there is something went wrong I don’t what can do to verify my brave account and well connected to uphold? Can I get help? When I try see well in my uphold also they show that brave is connected but I don’t see my bats on brave browser and cause not having verified brave browser account?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.