I have not received reward for 1 year

I have not received my rewards since
August 2023.
I still see the rewards growing every month but they are not sent to the Uphold walled linked to brave.

Is it possible to fix this issue? Where does it comes from and Is the rewards I generated for almost a year can be credited on my wallet?

Brave 1.66.110, Chromium 125.0.6422.60

Android 10; Build/HUAWEIVOG-L29

Verified custodian: uphold

I’m from France.

Thank you for your help

@Jaka1 you’ll need to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

Also, I flagged the person who replied before. Ignore them as they were a scammer.

Do keep in mind it might take them a little while to respond once you get that ticket submitted. They try to get to tickets within 3-5 business days, but it varies. I’m writing this on a Friday night. This is a holiday weekend, meaning chances are they won’t return until after Tuesday. Then they will catch up and try to start responding. Get that ticket in and hopefully they’ll get to you in a week or so. You’ll just have to keep your eye out for reply on the email you provide.

My assumption, so long as your profile is connected to Uphold and everything is in order, would be that you were flagged (suspended). If this is the case then they’ll have to review everything and will make a determination whether to reinstate your account or leave you permanently suspended/banned from Rewards. And regardless of decision, you’ll have no BAT from the time flagged (which I guess was around August 2023) until the moment they reinstate your account.

Thank you for your reply, i already made a ticket right after my post, i found out the link on someone else post.

1 Like