I didn't receive march rewards

Until now, I still haven’t received my payment, shortly after the end of April, that means, for this month I won’t receive my BAT either?.

Most of the people with uphold verified wallet
Are not received their payment

Still now i am not received but here shown uphold verified wallet payment completed

They are aware and working on it. These are from today.

1 Like

I didn’t receive march 2022 rewards too on one of my device.

i have the same issue for my march 2022 rewards. Not yet Credited.
My Uphold Wallet is verified.

I still havent got my March payout. Ive submitted tickets and still nothing…

1 Like

Same here ! Submitted ticket, sent DM to admin. No news from anybody since beginning of the week…

1 Like

Same problem to me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4.5 dissapeared here, no support, no official post, … first month trying, …, next month uninstall.

1 Like

Same problem for me as well…

2 Likes

Still waiting. Is anybody getting it?

2 Likes

Alright, I received it now.

Thanks for all the help and hope that all the people that still have the bug get it solved.

1 Like

still didn’t get my March rewards, plus new one are not counting (they are showing, but balance is not incrising)

Hi Team,

Is there any further update, still waiting for my March BATs on Upload Verified.

2 Likes

Glad you ended up getting your reward.

After checking your OP, it seems you didn’t receive exactly what you should though (Amount expected in OP was 3.123 BAT, yet you received only 3.00 BAT)?

I’m hopeful the rest of us who are in a similar situation begin to have our rewards show up.

I have same problem. Around ~1,5 BATs still no recevied…

If you had previously unlinked and linked again with the same crypto exchange you might will receive reward at the next month of the date on which you had linked again.
For example you had unlinked your wallet on 21st of March, then you may not be able to receive your march reward on 8th of April, may be you will receive it on 21st of March.

Still didn’t get my March rewards… :no_mouth:

1 Like

yeah but with the opposite situate i.e. my february reward was 0.210 something but I received 0.250 maybe because I had recently install it. or

Hello, I see that 1 out of every 1000 users already has a solution and posts it here, will you put emphasis on solving the problem of those who are actively asking? I really assume that this is not going to be solved. I think I’m going to try Brave for another month, then, if there’s no solution, I’d better go back to my old browser, at least there they don’t make promises that aren’t kept.

2 Likes