I didn't receive march rewards

I am sorry to tell you that I have not received my Brave Rewards for March, despite the notification announcing a payment of + 4,892 BAT. Thank you for your attention, and waiting for a prompt solution.

Well, Steeven, You’ve tried twice to get it right and it’s still quite wrong. My first payout this month was .25 BAT. The second try was 6.75 BAT. Together, they don’t come close to what I actually earned in March.

My earnings for March were more than 10.57 BAT, and I have the screenshots to prove it. I would really appreciate being paid what I earned. When will that happen.?

This isn’t unique to you @letsdothis . You’ll need to wait like the rest of us.

I haven’t received my March Rewars either… Is there going to be any solution?

didnt received march rewards yet and the reward payout status shows verified uphold wallet payment complete but i didnt received any bat yet.it was about 4.4 bats that i have earned in march. please help guys.your help will be appriciated.

same thing here. still didn’t receive the March rewards !!!

Gee, ya think? I’m well aware this effects a large group of people, probably everyone with March earnings. My last payout made it seem as though that was it.

I spoke to Steeven because he obviously works with Brave Rewards, possibly even working on the problem himself, and could actually give me a knowledgeable, informed and accurate answer.

I also wanted to let Steeven know that I had information that could possibly help him with my March earnings. That could, at least, get him in the ballpark.

Oh. I didn’t know you were special and deserved special attention above everyone else. But obviously I misjudged how important you are.

i have not received my BAT from my laptop device. Thought i would be patiet and wait, and its been an over a week and now says its complete but still haven’t received the BAT. Please help!!! Been wanting to stake on Uphold but can’t until i reach a certain amount.

Your best bet is to create a new topic, selecting the proper category and fill out all of the requested info. This will be a better process for you than posting on someone else’s thread.

Jeez, dude, what are you, the Brave Community troll? Stop telling everyone what they should do, according to herrvader, and mind your business.

1 Like

@Belinda did you receive any payment to your verified wallet?

I still haven’t received anything for March. Out of the 8 BAT pending, internals shows 0.25 BAT Status: Finished on the 8th, but haven’t seen that either and the Payout Status for Gemini is saying “complete”… and my wallet as of today is still Zero (0)

Same for me on Uphold I got only 2.4 BATs at the beginning of the month instead of 5+ from my several devices…

Exactly the same, I got a partial payment very early this month (6th of April), and haven’t gotten anything from two devices afterwards to my Uphold account, which should both be something between 5-6 BAT . I have tried to DM the mods yesterday but no response so far

Hi Steeven! Good morning from here. I’m having the same problem with the March payout :frowning: I was supposed to received 5,8 BAT’s from my Brave session on Windows but didn’t received it yet. I did only received just 0,25 from another Brave session but the main amount is not here yet. I’ve got Uphold and I already did the required survey in the past.

Hi Steeven, thank you for getting back to me. Sorry to take so long to reply, but I sleep during the day.

I have an unverified wallet and I did receive two payments for a total of 7.00 BAT. My total earnings for March, however, was more than 10.57 BAT

2022-03-30 00_18_40-New Tab - Brave - cropped

I hope this helps. Thanks again.

In an unrelated note, the timestamp that shows on your New Tab page above the rewards info, would be much more useful if it had a date associated with it.

1 Like

I would agree too. And apologies in advance for the off topic response.

1 Like

Hey Steeven, I still didn’t receive another notification on pc about the payment, is there something to do or do I have to keep waiting for it to pop up again?

Thanks.

Hi @steeven
I’m waiting for my 3 BAT in Brave for Linux (Ubuntu 21.xx). April 8th, the claim button appeared up but the human verification process failed. After that, the claim button disappeared and now my balace is 0 BAT, next payout is May 8…