I didn't receive march rewards

I have same problem. Around ~1,5 BATs still no recevied…

If you had previously unlinked and linked again with the same crypto exchange you might will receive reward at the next month of the date on which you had linked again.
For example you had unlinked your wallet on 21st of March, then you may not be able to receive your march reward on 8th of April, may be you will receive it on 21st of March.

Still didn’t get my March rewards… :no_mouth:

1 Like

yeah but with the opposite situate i.e. my february reward was 0.210 something but I received 0.250 maybe because I had recently install it. or

Hello, I see that 1 out of every 1000 users already has a solution and posts it here, will you put emphasis on solving the problem of those who are actively asking? I really assume that this is not going to be solved. I think I’m going to try Brave for another month, then, if there’s no solution, I’d better go back to my old browser, at least there they don’t make promises that aren’t kept.

2 Likes

Notices recently posted for both Gemini and Uphold users linked below. Uphold users might want to track that notice. Mattches said he would post any updates there.

Yeah, that was kinda weird, but well, better than nothing

Haven’t received any payout, also not showing that I’m earning anything either. Totally broken software

@steeven @Mattches still didn’t received my march rewards…on both my pc and and android pleez help

still no MArch rewards !!! and new ads are showing but not counting !!!

Am I the only one who still hasnt received their rewards?

1 Like

No Mee too not received :sob:

hello, sorry just saw your message, yes i did receive some to my verified uphold wallet but not from my laptop which is my biggest earning one. i was supposed to receive over 6 but didn’t receive that. thanks for your attention. Belinda

2 Likes

The next day and still
NO MARCH REWARDS !!!
no income from NEW ADS who are showing !!!

have not received the same And next month, it probably won’t get.

1 Like

@steeven, @Mattches Could one of you, or someone, please give us a status update on the March payout issue. Are you still working on the problem? Have you found a solution? Are you close to paying us our March BAT? Will we get all the BAT we earned in March, April?

I’m new to the Brave Community and this is the only topic I’m aware of for info about this problem. If there is a better one to follow, please let us know.

This is interesting. While typing this comment, I noticed in the preview panel, a message that said this topic has been solved. I’ve seen no solution posted here for the issue in question. What’s going on with that?

2 Likes

This is not a solution for everyone! Whoever checked this post as the ‘Solution’, please uncheck it. Thank you

Hi @letsdothis, can you please DM me your Wallet ID (found at brave://rewards-internals)

1 Like

hi @steeven i have dm you my wallet id . i have verified my browser with gemini but i have not recieved my payout

1 Like

The next day and still
NO MARCH REWARDS !!!
no income from NEW ADS who are showing !!!