I cant recieve brave ads

Why i cant recieve ads this week? But last week i recieve ads. Anyone can answer it? Thanks.

1 Like

I never receive any ads. Why?

I faced the same issue. I got ad notifications daily in Oct ( 3 per day) but since 1st November I’ve stopped getting any ad notifications on my android phone. Will the Brave support team please look into it and reply. Thanks.

Hi @Robet007 - what Brave version and OS are you using? Please note that by opting into Brave Ads you will receive “up to” the number of ads that you selected, it is not a guarantee that you will receive that amount.

@steeven I’m using (Version 0.70.122 Chromium: 78.0.3904.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)) on my Ubuntu 16.04

Same! I got my reward overview for november and after that, i received no more ads.

Hi Steeven,

I am using the latest Brave app version of 1.4.3 Cromium 78.0.3904.62 on my android phone OS 7.1.1

And I was getting ad notifications daily in October but from 1st Nov upto yesterday 7th Nov, I got ad notifications only on 5th and 7th Nov @ 2 ads per day. I thought it was to be a daily feature. Any reason why i don’t see them daily. Thanks from ,

Subhash

Hm. I’m using Mac OS but there’s still the same problem. Any new results?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.