I activated the payment function for viewing ads, but the reward not comes. Why?

I’m from Belarus. I want to know. Why don’t payouts for viewing ads come.
I’ve only been using brave for the second day, but I don’t see any rewards. Why?

Hey dronych,
make sure HTML5 Web Notifications is turned on.

Try this link

https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html
Also turn on:
Use Google Services for Push Messaging in your Browser settings privacy & security

Thanks for the help, but the situation hasn’t changed. There is still no display advertising and reward-per-view.

The HTML5 web notification test still throws an error, despite the fact that after you said I turned on push notifications, as you can see in the screenshot.

At https://html5test.com you can see that “web notifications” are enabled.

What else should I do?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Strange.
I suggest to DM an admin https://community.brave.com/about with the following information:

Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Good luck!

You write:

1. “Copy / paste your Wallet ID (found on brave: // rewards-internals)”. Do you mean that I drop my Wallet ID into this forum? Isn’t it safe?

2. |Brave|1.13.86 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Официальная сборка) (64 бит)|
    |—|---|
    |Версия|ffe848af6a5df4fa127e2929331116b7f9f1cb30-refs/branch-heads/4183@{#1770}|
    |ОС|Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 7601.24544)|

I also did all the actions that you indicated in the other branch:
"

1. make sure brave browser is closed.
  2. go to the appdata folder where client.json is in.
  3. delete client.json
  4. clean temp files of your browser (i use Ccleaner). https://www.ccleaner.com
  5. restart Windows.
  6. if you look in the appdata folder now, you see a new client.json file
  7. surf the net, first add comes after a few minutes."
    I deleted all temporary files using Cclener. After restarting OS Windows, the same clinte.json appears with the size that was before its removal, 406 bytes

On the “C” drive, I found only one clinte.json file, which I deleted.

Dear Rotblat, please don’t ignore my message. My ad reward is still not working.

First i don’t ignore you, but when my work day is over i have other things to do then answering posts. I really do have a private life. Can you imagine? :wink:
Second, if the client.json comes back with the same value as before you did not delete yor temp files correct.
I suggest to go through the setting of Ccleaner and uncheck the box only delete temp files older then 24hrs.
And please have patience, we are all volunteers here. So some answers just take a day or two, sometimes real life jobs go first, especially if your the boss! :smiley:

oh oh I forgot a very important thing to repeate.

DM (send Message) to an ADMIN about this, he can help you quicker

Hello respectfully Rotblut

I did everything according to the sequence of actions indicated in your post. But the client.json file after the reboot is always the same size as before.

I have deleted temporary files in the following branches:

c:\Users\Андрей\AppData\Local\Temp\

c:\Windows\Temp\

I also deleted all temporary files related to brave via Ccleaner

What does “DM” mean?

Hello @dronych

did you checked that

1 Like
  1. DM is a direct message. You click on the admins profile and sent him a message.
  2. the files are located elsewhere, not in the folder you’ve mentioned
    but i see that you also used the ccleaner maybe you forget to set the options on ccleaner to remove also files which are younger than 24 hrs.
  3. Look here for correct setting: cc2

Please also read the Link of justsomeone1 above this information is important.
There are ads for your country, look here: https://www.batadvertisers.com/
You can download the full .csv list if you enter your email adress

Hello,

dear Rotblut.
I have deleted all the temporary files that are shown in your screenshots and more. The client.json file weighed 406 bytes before deletion, so it continues to weigh 406 bytes after restarting the PC.

I do not know how to load the entire list from files with the extension .csv. I am able to download csv. files only individually. One of these files, I have uploaded “brave_advertisers.csv”. But I don’t know what to do with him next.
Thank you very much for your help.

A CSV file can be opened with spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Calc.
In Excel, select the option “Get external data” under the menu item “Data” and click on “From text”.
Select the desired CSV file in a separate window. Confirm your selection by clicking on “Import”. The conversion wizard will now open.
Select the file type “separated”, the separator “semicolon” and the data format “standard” one after the other. Save your entries by clicking on “Finish”. The CSV text now appears as an Excel table.

odd. :thinking: I see you’re not only delete what i suggested, you delete everything. Hm i have no idea why the .json get back with the same size. I’ve just tried for fun and this was my result!

1. before del: j1
  2. deleted: j2
  3. Temp cleaned and restarted PC:j3
    Look at the timelines it is true

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.