How can I ask for help il I cannot write what I need?

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Reproduces how often:

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:

Additional Information:

1. List item

Hey. What is your issue? Please fill out the template so we can better assist you.

Syncronization doesn’t work between two desktop PCs.
I have read a thread for to go to brave://Sync-internals to stop sync and I did this way.
But after what I have to do?
Nothing happened!
I cannot delete my device from the list because the cross symbol for deletion does not appear (screenshot attached)
Why doesn’t it existe a comun key for to start the synchronization but I can only choose to exit the synchronization chain or to to delete the account of synchronization?!!!

Versione 1.48.171 Chromium: 110.0.5481.177 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit)

Check if you have the preferences for Sync having checked out data you would like to sync. Also, you can exit the sync chain and rejoin, I suppose ?

I have just checked all.
Now I exit the sync chain and I rejoin after coping the password from a Mac and I succeeded! I don’t know the way…
Thanks you very much!

1 Like