Haven't received the payout yet

@steeven I still haven’t received the payout for my creators account, which I was supposed to get this month. Any help will be appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Payouts are still ongoing according to @steeven. I’ve noticed that the publishers payouts take many days longer, than the user payouts. I'm not received the content creator payout until now - #7 by steeven

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the reply, I’ll wait for few days more :slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

No problem! I find the inconsistency of the payouts annoying as well. It can be 6th of every month, or 15th every month and you ever know.

1 Like

Now that’s making me anxious XD

2 Likes

and we don’t get an official response from the moderators.

Worst of all, I thought I read that everything was paid last Wednesday…

Please DM me the email linked to your account if you haven’t received your payment. Thanks!

Sorry but it’s no a Solution 'cause i don’t receive my payment yet.

Yupp me too, he didn’t reply… :joy:

1 Like

hi still didnt get payments and i sent you my emails.

@steeven I messaged you multiple times, but haven’t received any reply…
I am kinda anxious now

1 Like

I think many of these bats may have occurred in early February, but users don’t really know when tips etc happend, we need more detailed info in our dashboards about when tips happend etc to help clear some of this up

That’s incorret 'cause since December any Bat wasn’t paied

@steeven did many times, will you please check and answer?

Please have some patience. I did too, but imagine how many people are messaging him about this subject right now. Will probably take some time to answer.

Hmmmmm just a few months maybe, its sad that so many people even have to message him for this…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.