Haven't gotten brave rewards in over a year, says its completed payout

Briefly describe your issue:
Haven’t gotten brave rewards in over a year, says its completed payout and not in my uphold acct

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
On mac, multiple machines (I bounce back and forth between macbook and mac desktop)

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes, I used to get rewards, but they stopped in 2023

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
USA

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Not android

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Yes

Why wait so long to come seek help? Kind of weird.

Yeah, just is showing that payouts in general have finished. To be blunt, I’m assuming your account is flagged/suspended. And it’s highly unusual people don’t notice payments missing and/or don’t seek help on why payments are missing over such a long period of time.

Anyway, above stuff is just my own personal thoughts and rambling. To get someone to officially look into things, you’ll need to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431, at which point someone from Brave will be able to take a look and help.

“Why wait so long to come seek help? Kind of weird.”
Because the rewards were pretty small and it wasn’t a priority? Is that really so weird? Life isn’t exactly full of time lol, and it’s been like 2 dollars a month for me, not exactly worth the headache.

But thanks I’ll make a ticket, I don’t really care about lost rewards I just wanted to get it working again.