Continuously getting an error while adding channels through my creator account - # Error 500: Internal Server Error
Hi @offersera4u, is this still an issue?
Hello @steeven , I am having the same issue. I have tested in other account and it’s not happening.
What I’ve tried so far:
- Remove unverified channels
- Clear cache
- Try different web browser
- Disabling “Allow serve ads” options in all websites
- Removing pending verification channels
- Disconnecting my Gemini/Uphold account, in case this was the error
- Tried different methods such as Twitter, or GitHub
I would really like to add new channels to my account. Hope this can help to fix the issue.
Have you tried linking a new creator account to the same Uphold/Gemini?
In case it helps someone,
It seems that after trying the methods above and patiently waiting a few days it is working again!
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.