Getting new error while trying to verify my wallet ( Error: Region not supported )

I am getting a error message like this

" Error: Region not supported
"
Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification at this time.

Has anyone experienced this .

PS: This is my second device which i am trying to connect ,but i am not able as this error persists.

3 Likes

What country are you from? There have been recent changes in regions supported, especially with Brave-Gemini. Posting links to notices by moderators and a Help Center topic below.

Supported Country Changes:
NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

You can find other recent notices at the end of the User Solutions: 1.39.x topic under Supported Country Changes.

1 Like

India temporary unsupported with your recent updated. That’s why I am also getting same error.

Please fixed the issue ASAP.

3 Likes

From India .
I See no verification is possible for both Uphold & Gemini

:sleepy: :sleepy:

1 Like

I hope they resolve this problem very soon

Me too! There have been lots of changes across the board in the crypto world and not just with Brave and custodial providers. I think the uncertainty with regulations and related governmental oversight is causing a lot of upheaval then add the whole fraud and hacking issues and the risk and instability right now is insane. lol Hopefully, everything will settle down soon and things will start running smoothly. Ah, Utopia, can’t wait! :wink:

from india, i had my account verified before, but when i formatted my pc i had to reinstall it again. after installing brave when i tried to verifyand it was showing this error message. i hope they rectify it soon!

i have same problem and im from israel

guys, the answer is literally in the topic.
at least, take time to read the content of the topic, especially when there is only a few answers, before posting.

me not recieving single ads from last three months plzz help me anyone

I am from India. I am verified uphold user from last 2 years but now I have same problem “Error: Region not supported”.

1 Like

Same issue mate, but we can’t do anything for now. Probably issue is due to the recently implemented crypto regulations in India. :cry:

Responded in your topic.

Same problem from Brazil.

Same problem in Argentina… When will this be resolved?

Brave is working to get restrictions removed within the next few months but there is no information on an exact date. The last Brave Community call talks about this at the beginning of the call. Might want to hear what Brave staff have to say.

Can someone please post the list of supported regions with UpHold ? I am in an EU/Schengen country and I am seeing the “region not supported” error.

Thanks.

1 Like

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold

same problem from Brazil

Same problem, my location is supported but this time is Error for me doesn’t matter where I’m

Pls help!