Export browser data

Hi,

we can import bookmarks and browser data but just export bookmarks…

please add an option for export browser data too !
it would be really useful
ty

I was just looking into this, so lets say I want to do a fresh windows reinstall, how do I backup my date ? I know how to export my bookmarks, but what about my browser data ? How do we export that ?

There is actually a way!
Click the top right corner where the 3 bars are.

Then Go to Bookmarks > Bookmark manager

On this page, click on the 3 dots and then on “Export bookmarks”

And then just save the File to where you want

And with this file you can import your Bookmarks from Brave to any browser you want.
Remember that Brave runs on Chromium, so any browser like Chrome, have the exact same feature. If you need help with something on brave you can search the same thing for chrome and do that by yourself.

Simplified:
3 bars on the top right corner > Bookmarks > Bookmark manager > 3 dots on the right side >
Export > Save

Hope this helps :)))

But, this will only save the bookmarks. What about my cookie data, sign ins, history and passwords etc?

What about when the files it exports are invalid and zero kb ?? How to remedy that on Windows 7 Enterprise?

Windows 7 x64 Enterprise V6.01 Build 7601 Service Pack 1 HP 2AF7 (HP 500-223w) English DirectX 11 + WDDM 1.1 BIOS 80.19 07/18/2014 RAM: 16 GB

Brave Version: Version 1.41.100 Chromium: 103.0.5060.134 (Official Build) (64-bit)