Either one-touch bookmarks button or bookmarks bar on iPadOS

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue: Accessing bookmarks requires 2 taps when it once was one on iPhone, and I think the iPad used to have a bookmark bar option. Not sure what you’re getting at from a UX perspective on this one, but in this current state it’s a fatal flaw for me.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Try accessing your bookmarks on mobile.
  2. Requires 2 taps every time
  3. No option to add bookmarks bar

Expected result: Baffling amount of work every time you want to access a bookmark

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 1.12.1 (19.09.20.23)

Mobile Device details 2018 iPad Pro 12.9” 256GB + Cellular, iPhone 11 Pro 512GB

Additional Information: Please make bookmarks more easily accessible

Settings > Show Bookmarks Shortcut

Yeah I’m an idiot. Still, would be nice to have the option to have bookmarks visible under the address bar on iPad. Unless I missed that option too…

I believe in 1.12 bookmarks button is enabled by default on iPads. If not you can enable it via the setting that @anon1255531 mentioned

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.