Description of the issue: On starting Brave, previously installed extensions (LastPass, Save to Pocket, OneNote Web Clipper) seem to have disappeared.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Start Brave (Windows desktop, latest standard version) as usual.
- It starts mostly normally, and all the tabs I had open when I previously quit Brave are still there.
- However, sometimes (not all the time) all the icons for extensions have disappeared. When I go to brave://extensions, they are not listed.
- If I go to the Chrome Web Store and re-install the extensions, they immediately work fine (without having to enter passwords or configure anything again).
- I can’t seem to find any pattern to when Brave starts in “forget about all my extensions mode” and when it starts normally.
Expected result: All extensions I’ve previously installed should be there (icons in the top-right active as usual)
Brave Version( check
About Brave): Version 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Any assistance appreciated. I’m getting tired of re-installing all my extensions every couple of days.