Disappearing extensions

Description of the issue: On starting Brave, previously installed extensions (LastPass, Save to Pocket, OneNote Web Clipper) seem to have disappeared.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Start Brave (Windows desktop, latest standard version) as usual.
  2. It starts mostly normally, and all the tabs I had open when I previously quit Brave are still there.
  3. However, sometimes (not all the time) all the icons for extensions have disappeared. When I go to brave://extensions, they are not listed.
  4. If I go to the Chrome Web Store and re-install the extensions, they immediately work fine (without having to enter passwords or configure anything again).
  5. I can’t seem to find any pattern to when Brave starts in “forget about all my extensions mode” and when it starts normally.

Expected result: All extensions I’ve previously installed should be there (icons in the top-right active as usual)

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Any assistance appreciated. I’m getting tired of re-installing all my extensions every couple of days.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.