Disable Pull-down-refresh

Please add a toggle to disable the pull-down-refresh.
Reason: It is annoying, pages keeps refreshing whenever I swipe down

More than just annoying. I just lost a large post to Reddit because the page reloaded.

2 Likes

YES PLEASE It is way beyond annoying. At least an option to turn it off.

1 Like

Been a while since I used Android. Are you sure there’s no setting for that anywhere? I’m wanting to say I had it disabled long ago on my Samsung Galaxy S9.

In any case, I do know it’s an option on iPhone, as you can see in the screenshot below. So if it’s not on Android, might be something to come here for the future

Yes! Upvoted. It happened to me too many many times, cumulatively lost literally hours of work. I’m just thinking a better solution would be a delay. Like you have to already be at the top of the page for a second or half for refresh on next pull-down. Better yet, have a Refresh on Pull-down Behaviour setting as a select input with the options being Disabled, Delayed, Single pull-down, Double pull-down.

@Saoiray no setting on Android

1 Like

I lose at least one long post a week in Brave and it’s probably pushing me to go back to Chrome where I have an add-on (Formalizer?) that keeps what I type in any edit window. In brave I only navigate away and when I come back the text often disappears in from of my eyes and I don’t know if a way to either get it back or find it in summer cached file: What’s the solution? I don’t want to go to a separate editor to your every response on a forum - that seems to be the only option other than using chrome. It’s bloody annoying.

1 Like